Traveling Luck for Srednje Brdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Srednje Brdo?What's around Srednje Brdo?
Wikipedia near Srednje Brdo
Where to stay near Srednje Brdo
The timezone in Srednje Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:01 and Sunset at 16:04. It's light
Latitude. 43.2089°, Longitude. 20.0969°
Satellite map around Srednje Brdo
Loading map of Srednje Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Srednje Brdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kijevci (2.4km)
- Vrsjenice (2.7km)
- Dragojloviće (2.9km)
- Čitluk (3.6km)
- Slavkovići (3.8km)
- Gradac (4km)
- Krče (4.7km)
- Sehova Mahala (5.5km)
- Meinići (5.7km)
- Cetanoviće (6km)
- Žitniće (6.3km)
- Raždaginja (6.6km)
- Rukočki Bunari (6.9km)
- Gornja Mahala (6.9km)
- Bronjska Mahala (7.1km)
- Zaječiće (7.2km)
- Kneževac (7.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Srednje Brdo
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (1.4km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Vranotiće (4.7km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Breza (5.7km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Srednja Brda (4.7km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Blato (2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Kurilovo (3km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Dobra Voda (7.7km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Beli Kamen (5.1km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Dubinje (7km)
Airports close to Srednje Brdo
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (123.3km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (138.5km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (169.9km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (186.3km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (196.1km)