Traveling Luck for Kneževac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Knezevac?What's around Knezevac?
Wikipedia near Knezevac
Where to stay near Kneževac
The timezone in Knezevac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:01 and Sunset at 16:03. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.2600°, Longitude. 20.1250°
Satellite map around Kneževac
Loading map of Kneževac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kneževac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kneževac (0km)
- Kokošiće (1.4km)
- Kaličani (1.7km)
- Štavalj (2km)
- Radulovići (2.4km)
- Višnjice (3.1km)
- Veskoviće (3.4km)
- Gradac (3.4km)
- Stup (4.4km)
- Gornja Mahala (4.6km)
- Raspoganče (4.7km)
- Rakonjci (4.7km)
- Boguti (4.8km)
- Dragojloviće (4.9km)
- Sehova Mahala (5km)
- Žitniće (5.1km)
- Sredojevići (5.3km)
- Bronjska Mahala (6.2km)
- Bagačiće (6.5km)
- Vrapci (6.7km)
- Slavkovići (6.7km)
- Brnjica (7.5km)
- Vrsjenice (7.6km)
- Čipalji (7.9km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (6km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Sulaževa Ćuprija (4.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Kurilovo (6.3km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Breza (7.5km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Dedov Krš (4.8km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Dubinje (7.3km)
Airports close to Kneževac
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (126km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (145.5km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (176.2km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (185.8km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (201.4km)