Traveling Luck for Velika Glava, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Velika Glava?What's around Velika Glava?
Wikipedia near Velika Glava
Where to stay near Velika Glava
The timezone in Velika Glava is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:02 and Sunset at 16:04. It's light
Latitude. 43.2103°, Longitude. 20.1511° , Elevation. 1155m
Satellite map around Velika Glava
Loading map of Velika Glava and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Velika Glava, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Sehova Mahala (2.1km)
- Bronjska Mahala (2.4km)
- Žitniće (2.5km)
- Gornja Mahala (3.4km)
- Kamešnica (3.6km)
- Gornja Mahala (5.1km)
- Međugora (5.7km)
- Gradac (5.8km)
- Draževiće (5.9km)
- Raškoviće (6.2km)
- Dragojloviće (6.3km)
- Čitluk (6.6km)
- Kokošiće (6.7km)
- Kijevci (6.8km)
- Kneževac (7km)
- Cetanoviće (7.5km)
- Rasno (7.6km)
- Vrsjenice (7.7km)
- Veskoviće (8.3km)
- Slavkovići (8.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Velika Glava
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Srednja Brda (5km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Blato (6.4km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Sulaževa Ćuprija (6.2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Kurilovo (2.2km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Dedov Krš (4.6km)
Airports close to Velika Glava
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (119.6km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (141.8km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (174.1km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (190.9km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (200.9km)