Traveling Luck for Čardak, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Cardak?What's around Cardak?
Wikipedia near Cardak
Where to stay near Čardak
Also known as Krstatac
The timezone in Cardak is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:00 and Sunset at 15:57. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5919°, Longitude. 21.7853°
Satellite map around Čardak
Loading map of Čardak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Čardak, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Suvo Blato (1.1km)
- Hajduča Poljana (2km)
- Kršina (2.5km)
- Rašina Livada (2.5km)
- Guvnište (2.7km)
- Janjin Grob (3km)
- Razbovište (3.1km)
- Prisad (3.1km)
- Ćumurdžinica (3.3km)
- Šiljina Njiva (3.3km)
- Sečar (3.8km)
- Oskoruša (3.9km)
- Gavrančić (4.3km)
- Drenov Panj (4.4km)
- Cerak (4.4km)
- Starčevica (4.6km)
- Brestansko (4.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Čardak
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kamenjar (4.6km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Čardak (0km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Jovančin Vrh (4km)
Airports close to Čardak
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (151.9km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (195.1km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (211.1km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (219.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Čardak
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (206.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.