Traveling Luck for Krstatac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Krstatac?What's around Krstatac?
Wikipedia near Krstatac
Where to stay near Krstatac
Also known as Krstovac
The timezone in Krstatac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:58 and Sunset at 15:56. It's light
Latitude. 43.5828°, Longitude. 21.7953°
Satellite map around Krstatac
Loading map of Krstatac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Krstatac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Suvo Blato (1.3km)
- Guvnište (1.8km)
- Razbovište (2.6km)
- Prisad (2.7km)
- Cerak (3.2km)
- Oskoruša (3.2km)
- Hajduča Poljana (3.2km)
- Nerezine (3.4km)
- Dubrava (3.5km)
- Gavrančić (3.7km)
- Kršina (3.9km)
- Sečar (3.9km)
- Rašina Livada (4km)
- Loznac (4.1km)
- Konjska Poljana (4.2km)
- Janjin Grob (4.4km)
- Bazarje (4.6km)
- Drum (4.7km)
Accommodation around Krstatac
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Stevan (4.7km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Petrov Kamen (4.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Jovančin Vrh (4.2km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Čardak (1.5km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Leskovik (4.6km)
Airports close to Krstatac
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (151.3km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (193.6km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (212.6km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (219.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Krstatac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (208.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.