Traveling Luck for OblaGlava, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is OblaGlava?What's around OblaGlava?
Wikipedia near OblaGlava
Where to stay near OblaGlava
The timezone in OblaGlava is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:58 and Sunset at 15:56. It's light
Latitude. 43.5878°, Longitude. 21.7639°
Satellite map around OblaGlava
Loading map of OblaGlava and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around OblaGlava, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Janjin Grob (1.7km)
- Suvo Blato (1.8km)
- Rašina Livada (2.1km)
- Razbovište (2.5km)
- Varoška Poljana (2.9km)
- Guvnište (3km)
- Ćumurdžinica (3.1km)
- Kršina (3.3km)
- Oskoruša (3.5km)
- Hajduča Poljana (3.6km)
- Cerova Poljana (3.6km)
- Donja Bara (3.7km)
- Konjska Poljana (3.8km)
- Šiljina Njiva (3.9km)
- Ugljarnica (4.2km)
- Drenov Panj (4.2km)
- Mutvak (4.4km)
Accommodation around OblaGlava
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveta Trojica (4.4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Crna Bara (4.2km)
- the source and upper part of a stream, including the upper drainage basin.
- Široka Padina (3.2km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Čardak (2.1km)
Airports close to OblaGlava
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (150.4km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (196.4km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (210.2km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (221.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to OblaGlava
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (207km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.