Traveling Luck for Železnička Stanica Malča, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Zeleznicka Stanica Malca?What's around Zeleznicka Stanica Malca?
Wikipedia near Zeleznicka Stanica Malca
Where to stay near Železnička Stanica Malča
Also known as Malca, Malča, Stanica Malca, Stanica Malča, Zeleznicka Stanica Malce, Železnička Stanica Malče
The timezone in Zeleznicka Stanica Malca is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:56 and Sunset at 16:32. It's light
Latitude. 43.3461°, Longitude. 22.0156°
Satellite map around Železnička Stanica Malča
Loading map of Železnička Stanica Malča and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Železnička Stanica Malča, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Malča (2.1km)
- Jasenovik (2.7km)
- Knez-Selo (3km)
- Gornja Vrežina (3km)
- Pasjača (4.7km)
- Vrelo (4.9km)
- Prosek (4.9km)
- Gornji Matejevac (5.2km)
- Manastir (5.6km)
- Oreovac (5.8km)
- Sićevo (6.5km)
- Donji Matejevac (6.6km)
- Donja Vrežina (6.6km)
- Brzi Brod (6.6km)
- Kovanluk (7.3km)
- Banja (7.3km)
- Nikola Tesla (7.6km)
- Kamenica (8km)
- Jelašnica (8.1km)
- Koritnik (8.4km)
- Suvi Do (8.5km)
- Grbavče (9km)
- Prva Kutina (9.3km)
- Rautovo (9.3km)
- Radikina Bara (9.6km)
- Brenica (9.7km)
- Kunovica (9.8km)
- Prekonoga (10.5km)
- Niš (11.1km)
- Ostrovica (11.1km)
- Čukljenik (11.2km)
- Selište (11.2km)
- Hum (11.6km)
- Gornji Komren (11.8km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Malča (0km)
- Železnička Stanica Matejevac (4.7km)
- Železnička Stanica Sićevo (5km)
- Železnička Stanica Gramada (5.2km)
- Stanica Niška Banja (6.1km)
- Železnička Stanica Hadžićevo (7.7km)
- Železnička Stanica Ćele Kula (8.5km)
- Stanica Ostrovica (9.8km)
- Železnička Stanica Palilulska Rampa (11.7km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Sićevačka Klisura (11.4km)
Accommodation around Železnička Stanica Malča
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Sveta Bogorodica (5.9km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Nis (11.2km)
- a commemorative structure or statue.
- Ćele Kula (8.8km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Niško Polje (8km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Višegrad (7.3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Niš (10.2km)
- a resort area usually developed around a medicinal spring.
- Niška Banja (6.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Vinik (9.5km)
Airports close to Železnička Stanica Malča
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (138.7km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (158.8km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (186.2km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (217.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Železnička Stanica Malča
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (243.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.