Traveling Luck for Gornja Vrežina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Gornja Vrezina?What's around Gornja Vrezina?
Wikipedia near Gornja Vrezina
Where to stay near Gornja Vrežina
The timezone in Gornja Vrezina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:48 and Sunset at 16:44. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3286°, Longitude. 21.9953°
Satellite map around Gornja Vrežina
Loading map of Gornja Vrežina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gornja Vrežina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Gornja Vrežina (0km)
- Malča (3.2km)
- Brzi Brod (3.6km)
- Donja Vrežina (4.3km)
- Nikola Tesla (4.8km)
- Knez-Selo (4.9km)
- Kovanluk (4.9km)
- Suvi Do (5.5km)
- Gornji Matejevac (5.5km)
- Prosek (5.6km)
- Jasenovik (5.7km)
- Banja (5.9km)
- Donji Matejevac (6.2km)
- Koritnik (6.3km)
- Manastir (6.5km)
- Prva Kutina (6.6km)
- Radikina Bara (7.3km)
- Jelašnica (7.4km)
- Pasjača (7.4km)
- Vrelo (7.9km)
- Rautovo (8km)
- Kamenica (8km)
- Sićevo (8.6km)
- Oreovac (8.7km)
- Niš (8.8km)
- Vukmanovo (9km)
- Gabrovac (9.1km)
- Lazarevo Selo (9.3km)
- Brenica (9.6km)
- Gornji Komren (10.3km)
- Kunovica (10.4km)
- Čukljenik (10.5km)
- Berbatovo (10.6km)
- Selište (10.8km)
- Hum (10.9km)
- Donji Komren (11.3km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Malča (3km)
- Stanica Niška Banja (3.8km)
- Železnička Stanica Matejevac (3.9km)
- Železnička Stanica Ćele Kula (5.6km)
- Železnička Stanica Sićevo (6.4km)
- Železnička Stanica Gramada (8.2km)
- Železnička Stanica Palilulska Rampa (9.2km)
- Železnička Stanica Crveni Krst (10.6km)
- Železnička Stanica Hadžićevo (10.6km)
Accommodation around Gornja Vrežina
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Sveta Bogorodica (7.4km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Nis (9.1km)
- a commemorative structure or statue.
- Ćele Kula (6.1km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Niško Polje (6km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Višegrad (9.8km)
- a resort area usually developed around a medicinal spring.
- Niška Banja (4.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Vinik (8km)
Airports close to Gornja Vrežina
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (135.7km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (159.3km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (183.6km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (220.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gornja Vrežina
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (245km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.