Traveling Luck for Malča, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Malca?What's around Malca?
Wikipedia near Malca
Where to stay near Malča
Also known as Malce, Malče
The timezone in Malca is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:52 and Sunset at 16:40. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3328°, Longitude. 22.0286°
Satellite map around Malča
Loading map of Malča and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Malča, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Malča (0km)
- Prosek (2.9km)
- Gornja Vrežina (3.2km)
- Manastir (3.6km)
- Jasenovik (4km)
- Pasjača (4.5km)
- Knez-Selo (5.1km)
- Sićevo (5.4km)
- Banja (5.5km)
- Kovanluk (5.9km)
- Vrelo (6km)
- Oreovac (6km)
- Jelašnica (6km)
- Brzi Brod (6.6km)
- Nikola Tesla (6.7km)
- Koritnik (6.9km)
- Gornji Matejevac (7.2km)
- Rautovo (7.3km)
- Donja Vrežina (7.5km)
- Kunovica (7.8km)
- Radikina Bara (8.1km)
- Prva Kutina (8.1km)
- Suvi Do (8.3km)
- Donji Matejevac (8.4km)
- Čukljenik (9km)
- Selište (9.1km)
- Ostrovica (9.4km)
- Kamenica (10km)
- Lazarevo Selo (10.5km)
- Grbavče (10.8km)
- Donja Studena (10.8km)
- Prekonoga (10.8km)
- Vukmanovo (11.1km)
- Bancarevo (11.4km)
- Brenica (11.6km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Sićevačka Klisura (10km)
Accommodation around Malča
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Sveta Bogorodica (4.2km)
- a commemorative structure or statue.
- Ćele Kula (9.3km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Niško Polje (9.1km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Višegrad (6.7km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Niš (9.4km)
- a resort area usually developed around a medicinal spring.
- Niška Banja (5.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Vinik (10.9km)
Airports close to Malča
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (138.3km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (156.9km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (184.8km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (217.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Malča
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (245.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.