Traveling Luck for Železnička Stanica Podvis, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Zeleznicka Stanica Podvis?What's around Zeleznicka Stanica Podvis?
Wikipedia near Zeleznicka Stanica Podvis
Where to stay near Železnička Stanica Podvis
Also known as Stanica Podvis
The timezone in Zeleznicka Stanica Podvis is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:54 and Sunset at 15:54. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5469°, Longitude. 22.1853°
Satellite map around Železnička Stanica Podvis
Loading map of Železnička Stanica Podvis and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Železnička Stanica Podvis, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Crkvište (1.3km)
- Mastina (1.5km)
- Progon (1.6km)
- Studal (1.8km)
- Reka (2km)
- Dubrava (2.2km)
- Garkovac (2.5km)
- Kaluđerovica (2.5km)
- Kulišta (2.7km)
- Gorunjak (2.8km)
- Preseka (2.9km)
- Golemo Branište (2.9km)
- Trabežina (3km)
- Bare (3.2km)
- Rosulja (3.4km)
- Predavica (3.5km)
- Temije (3.6km)
- Kitke (3.6km)
- Ravna Poljana (3.6km)
- Klekov Del (3.7km)
- Rusalnica (3.9km)
- Korito (3.9km)
- Arnica (3.9km)
- Gornje Lastavičko Polje (4.4km)
- Ključ (4.4km)
- Jovanova Bara (4.4km)
- Grezansko Polje (4.6km)
- Donje Lastavičko Polje (4.6km)
- Lojza (4.7km)
- Oborište (4.8km)
- Suva (4.8km)
- Grezansko Polje (5km)
Accommodation around Železnička Stanica Podvis
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Vrtača (4.9km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- lignite coal mine (0.1km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Košutni Kamen (3.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Glogovačka Reka (4.5km)
- a building for the shelter and feeding of farm animals, especially horses.
- Savinjske Pojate (4.9km)
Airports close to Železnička Stanica Podvis
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (162km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (169km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (189.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Železnička Stanica Podvis
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (223.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.