Traveling Luck for Podvis, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Podvis?What's around Podvis?
Wikipedia near Podvis
Where to stay near Podvis
The timezone in Podvis is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:55 and Sunset at 16:34. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5531°, Longitude. 22.1803°
Satellite map around Podvis
Loading map of Podvis and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Podvis, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Studal (1.2km)
- Dubrava (1.2km)
- Mastina (1.3km)
- Garkovac (1.8km)
- Progon (1.9km)
- Crkvište (2.2km)
- Trabežina (2.3km)
- Reka (2.5km)
- Kulišta (2.7km)
- Golemo Branište (3km)
- Rusalnica (3km)
- Preseka (3km)
- Kitke (3.1km)
- Kaluđerovica (3.1km)
- Arnica (3.1km)
- Ravna Poljana (3.2km)
- Grezansko Polje (3.7km)
- Jovanova Bara (3.7km)
- Gorunjak (3.7km)
- Temije (3.8km)
- Rosulja (3.8km)
- Bare (3.9km)
- Lojza (3.9km)
- Glozje (4.1km)
- Gornje Lastavičko Polje (4.1km)
- Predavica (4.2km)
- Grezansko Polje (4.2km)
- Oborište (4.3km)
- Reinda (4.4km)
- Klekov Del (4.6km)
- Bacalica (4.7km)
- Donje Lastavičko Polje (4.7km)
- Korito (4.8km)
- Polje (4.8km)
Accommodation around Podvis
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Vrtača (4.2km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Podvis (0.9km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- lignite coal mine (0.9km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Košutni Kamen (3.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Balanovačka Reka (4.4km)
Airports close to Podvis
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (162.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (169.3km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (189.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Podvis
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (222.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.