Traveling Luck for Savinjske Pojate, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Savinjske Pojate?What's around Savinjske Pojate?
Wikipedia near Savinjske Pojate
Where to stay near Savinjske Pojate
Also known as Pojstiste, Pojstište, Savinjste Pojate
The timezone in Savinjske Pojate is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:56 and Sunset at 16:30. It's light
Latitude. 43.5106°, Longitude. 22.1725°
Satellite map around Savinjske Pojate
Loading map of Savinjske Pojate and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Savinjske Pojate, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Sastavci (1.1km)
- Bare (1.8km)
- Bobovište (1.8km)
- Kaluđerovica (2.6km)
- Ključ (2.7km)
- Govedarica (2.8km)
- Osredak (2.9km)
- Korito (3km)
- Temije (3.2km)
- Zakućje (3.4km)
- Preseka (3.5km)
- Bećirovača (3.5km)
- Crkvište (3.7km)
- Dubrava (4km)
- Kulišta (4.1km)
- Gorunjak (4.3km)
- Staro Selo (4.4km)
- Unjakovica (4.6km)
- Mastina (4.7km)
- Klekov Del (5.2km)
- Studal (5.5km)
- Ravna Poljana (5.5km)
- Česta (5.6km)
- Levovik (5.6km)
- Brestovac (5.6km)
- Aramlija (5.7km)
- Cerje (5.7km)
Accommodation around Savinjske Pojate
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Tresibaba (5.5km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Vučina Vrtača (2.6km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Orešački Potok (4.7km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- lignite coal mine (4.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Varnički Vrh (5.2km)
- a building for the shelter and feeding of farm animals, especially horses.
- Savinjske Pojate (0km)
Airports close to Savinjske Pojate
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (159.7km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (164.7km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (193km)
Airfields or small airports close to Savinjske Pojate
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (227.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.