Traveling Luck for Lačevina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Lacevina?What's around Lacevina?
Wikipedia near Lacevina
Where to stay near Lačevina
The timezone in Lacevina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:31 and Sunset at 17:17. It's light
Latitude. 43.8772°, Longitude. 19.9028°
Satellite map around Lačevina
Loading map of Lačevina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lačevina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ponikovica (1.4km)
- Tatinac (1.6km)
- Lokva (1.9km)
- Udovići (historical) (2.1km)
- Lunovo Selo (3.3km)
- Lazovina (3.4km)
- Tatinac (3.4km)
- Sretenovići (3.5km)
- Vlaovac (3.7km)
- Mladovo (3.7km)
- Raletići (3.8km)
- Tvrdići (4km)
- Sevojno (4.2km)
- Dokovići (4.8km)
- Karan (5km)
- Tomići (5.1km)
- Krsmanovići (5.1km)
- Veselinovići (5.1km)
- Bjelotići (5.1km)
- Krčagovo (5.2km)
- Peule (5.3km)
- Rujevac (5.5km)
- Ršumovići (5.7km)
- Gluvaci (5.7km)
- Čarina (5.8km)
Accommodation around Lačevina
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Ćatići Vis (5.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Ðukin Do (1.1km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Sevojno (5.2km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Bisar Voda (2.8km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Peskoviti Put (2.5km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- shrine (3.7km)
Airports close to Lačevina
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (128.1km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (148.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (202.5km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (210.3km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (229km)
Airfields or small airports close to Lačevina
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (245.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.