Traveling Luck for Lokva, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Lokva?What's around Lokva?
Wikipedia near Lokva
Where to stay near Lokva
The timezone in Lokva is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:09 and Sunset at 16:33. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.8628°, Longitude. 19.9000°
Satellite map around Lokva
Loading map of Lokva and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lokva, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Lokva (0km)
- Ponikovica (1.5km)
- Vlaovac (2.2km)
- Mladovo (2.2km)
- Sevojno (2.3km)
- Tatinac (2.4km)
- Lazovina (2.5km)
- Tatinac (3.2km)
- Udovići (historical) (3.5km)
- Rujevac (3.6km)
- Krčagovo (3.7km)
- Tvrdići (4km)
- Sretenovići (4.1km)
- Lunovo Selo (4.4km)
- Ršumovići (4.4km)
- Tomići (4.6km)
- Gluvaci (5.6km)
- Potočanje (5.6km)
- Raletići (5.6km)
- Užice (5.6km)
- Gajevi (5.6km)
- Dokovići (5.9km)
- Čarina (6km)
- Gorjani (6.2km)
- Donja Pora (6.2km)
Accommodation around Lokva
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Ðukin Do (2.9km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Peskoviti Put (4.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Bisar Voda (1.5km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- shrine (5km)
Airports close to Lokva
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (129.9km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (148.2km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (201.1km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (209.4km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (230.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Lokva
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (247.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.