Traveling Luck for Dokovići, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Dokovici?What's around Dokovici?
Wikipedia near Dokovici
Where to stay near Dokovići
The timezone in Dokovici is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:08 and Sunset at 16:35. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.8975°, Longitude. 19.8600°
Satellite map around Dokovići
Loading map of Dokovići and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dokovići, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Dokovići (0km)
- Peule (1.2km)
- Sretenovići (2km)
- Krsmanovići (2.1km)
- Maksimovići (2.1km)
- Radojčići (2.1km)
- Gostinica (2.4km)
- Čarina (2.6km)
- Udovići (historical) (2.7km)
- Gostinica (3.2km)
- Miličevići (3.4km)
- Veselinovići (3.5km)
- Gluvaci (3.5km)
- Tatinac (3.5km)
- Raletići (3.6km)
- Tatinac (3.6km)
- Gornja Pora (4.3km)
- Lazovina (4.7km)
- Tovarnica (4.8km)
- Stefanovići (4.9km)
- Savići (5km)
- Tulekovac (5.1km)
- Donja Pora (5.2km)
- Karan (5.4km)
- Ivanovići (5.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Dokovići
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Ðukin Do (3.8km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Peskoviti Put (3.5km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Užice (5.3km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- shrine (1.1km)
Airports close to Dokovići
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (126.8km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (144.6km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (206.9km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (207.5km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (224.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Dokovići
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (210.8km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (241.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.