Traveling Luck for Saračevina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Saracevina?What's around Saracevina?
Wikipedia near Saracevina
Where to stay near Saračevina
The timezone in Saracevina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:08 and Sunset at 16:06. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5297°, Longitude. 19.6322°
Satellite map around Saračevina
Loading map of Saračevina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Saračevina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Saračevina (0km)
- Ðurovac (1.6km)
- Trešnjica (1.9km)
- Vitkovac (2km)
- Pribojskecelice (2.3km)
- Pod (2.5km)
- Rakovići (2.9km)
- Krstače (3.3km)
- Druglići (3.4km)
- Kula (3.5km)
- Potpeć (3.7km)
- Jelača (4km)
- Suvo Polje (4.9km)
- Lovnica (5km)
- Stanići (5.1km)
- Parlog (5.1km)
- Pešterci (5.1km)
- Gračanica (5.2km)
- Glavonjići (5.3km)
- Učljivica (5.4km)
- Dubrava (5.4km)
- Filipovići (5.4km)
- Stavići (5.5km)
- Pešići (5.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Saračevina
- hydroelectric power station;
- a building where electricity is generated from water power.
- Hidroelektrana Potpeć (5.4km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Valjevac (2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Vijanac (1km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Potpećko Jezero (4.5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Bjeličkovica (2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Rid (5.5km)
Airports close to Saračevina
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (129.2km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (158km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (171.8km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (173.5km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (179.3km)