Traveling Luck for Valjevac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Valjevac?What's around Valjevac?
Wikipedia near Valjevac
Where to stay near Valjevac
The timezone in Valjevac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:08 and Sunset at 16:05. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5439°, Longitude. 19.6256°
Satellite map around Valjevac
Loading map of Valjevac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Valjevac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Trešnjica (1.9km)
- Saračevina (2km)
- Jelača (2.1km)
- Krstače (3km)
- Pod (3.5km)
- Dubrava (3.5km)
- Rakovići (3.5km)
- Ðurovac (3.5km)
- Stavići (3.5km)
- Gračanica (3.5km)
- Pešići (3.7km)
- Vitkovac (3.9km)
- Učljivica (4km)
- Potpeć (4.1km)
- Pribojskecelice (4.1km)
- Sloniči (4.2km)
- Suvo Polje (4.4km)
- Lovnica (4.7km)
- Druglići (4.9km)
- Vucyinice (5km)
- Kula (5.2km)
- Ðuričići (5.6km)
- Cikote (5.7km)
- Jabuke (5.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Valjevac
- hydroelectric power station;
- a building where electricity is generated from water power.
- Hidroelektrana Potpeć (5.4km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Valjevac (0km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Vijanac (2.9km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Potpećko Jezero (5.5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Bjeličkovica (3.1km)
- Rid (6.2km)
Airports close to Valjevac
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (128km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (159.7km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (173.1km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (173.2km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (177.8km)