Traveling Luck for Potpeć, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Potpec?What's around Potpec?
Wikipedia near Potpec
Where to stay near Potpeć
Also known as Podpec, Podpeć, Potpece, Potpeće
The timezone in Potpec is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:34 and Sunset at 17:16. It's light
Latitude. 43.5222°, Longitude. 19.5950°
Satellite map around Potpeć
Loading map of Potpeć and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Potpeć, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Potpeć (0km)
- Rakovići (0.7km)
- Suvo Polje (2km)
- Druglići (2.5km)
- Kalafati (2.5km)
- Košnice (2.9km)
- Pribojskecelice (3.1km)
- Zdravac (3.3km)
- Parlog (3.4km)
- Smrekovac (3.6km)
- Ðurovac (3.6km)
- Saračevina (3.7km)
- Luke (3.8km)
- Orašje (4km)
- Poljanak (4.2km)
- Učljivica (4.2km)
- Ušljivice (4.2km)
- Gračanica (4.5km)
- Cikote (4.6km)
- Dežuje (4.6km)
- Vitkovac (4.7km)
- Zarkovina (4.7km)
- Stanići (4.9km)
- Kreševine (4.9km)
- (( Rudina )) (5km)
- Pribojska Banja (5km)
- (( Rajinovac )) (5.1km)
- Trešnjica (5.3km)
Accommodation around Potpeć
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Valjevac (4.1km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Banja (4.7km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Kratovo (4.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Rid (2.2km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Strane (5.2km)
- hydroelectric power station;
- a building where electricity is generated from water power.
- Hidroelektrana Potpeć (1.8km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Gudurska Kosa (4.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Vijanac (3.8km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Kom (5km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Potpećko Jezero (1.8km)
Airports close to Potpeć
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (126.1km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (156.3km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (169.1km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (169.8km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (179.5km)