Traveling Luck for Fiskem, Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
Where is Fiskem?What's around Fiskem?
Wikipedia near Fiskem
Where to stay near Fiskem
Also known as Fiskum
The timezone in Fiskem is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 07:41 and Sunset at 17:07. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.5500°, Longitude. 12.4833°
Satellite map around Fiskem
Loading map of Fiskem and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Fiskem, in Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Fiskemsætran (4km)
- Sagmosætra (4.6km)
- Rosset (4.6km)
- Solemsmoen (5.4km)
- Brembusætra (7.2km)
- Hamarsætran (7.8km)
- Elstadsætra (8.3km)
- Rossetsætran (8.5km)
- Kjølgomsætra (8.8km)
- Nessætran (10km)
- Åvassmarkja (11km)
- Folmer (11.3km)
- Råsætra (11.6km)
- Solemssætra (11.8km)
- Mørkved (12.7km)
- Sklettsætra (13.1km)
- Flak (13.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Namdalen (10.9km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Harran (2.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Ramsjøhøgda (6.7km)
- tracts of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Råom (13.4km)
Airports close to Fiskem
Bronnoy(BNN), Bronnoysund, Norway (106.5km)
Kjaerstad(MJF), Mosjoen, Norway (147.8km)
Trondheim vaernes(TRD), Trondheim, Norway (150km)
Stokka(SSJ), Sandnessjoen, Norway (163.4km)
Orland(OLA), Orland, Norway (177.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Fiskem
Hallviken, Hallviken, Sweden (178.6km)
Hemavan, Hemavan, Sweden (193.4km)
Optand, Optand, Sweden (204.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.