Traveling Luck for Līgate, Cēsu Rajons, Latvia
Where is Ligate?What's around Ligate?
Wikipedia near Ligate
Where to stay near Līgate
Also known as Ligatne, Līgatne
The timezone in Ligate is Europe/Riga
Sunrise at 08:48 and Sunset at 15:36. It's Dark
Latitude. 57.2500°, Longitude. 25.0500°
Loading map of Līgate and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Līgate, in Cēsu Rajons, Latvia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Skalupji (1.1km)
- Līgatne (2km)
- Kemoji (4.2km)
- Jaunķempji (4.2km)
- Ratnieki (6.6km)
- Vildoga (7.2km)
- Fabriciuss (8km)
- Šņores (8.1km)
- Andricēni (8.1km)
- Unguru Purvs (8.3km)
- Rāceņi (8.7km)
- Raiskums (8.9km)
- Amata (8.9km)
- Nurmiži (8.9km)
- Ieriķi (9.7km)
- Kārļi (9.8km)
- Brasla (10km)
- Ratnieki (10km)
- Inciems (10.9km)
- Bille (11km)
- Auciems (11.4km)
- Stākas (11.8km)
- Vētras (12km)
- Putras (12.6km)
- Līvi (12.6km)
- Turaidas Skola (13.2km)
- Melturi (13.4km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Sudas Purvs (12.5km)
Accommodation around Līgate
- small standing waterbodies.
- Kalnazāģeru Dīķi (10.7km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stacija )) (( Vildoga (10.5km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Braslas Ūdenskrātuve (9.2km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Ģaujas Nacionālais Parks (6.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Līgate
Parnu, Parnu, Estonia (144.9km)
Tartu, Tartu-ulenurme, Estonia (164.7km)
Kuressaare, Kuressaare, Estonia (200.9km)
Amari, Armari air force base, Estonia (246.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.