Traveling Luck for Vildoga, Cēsu Rajons, Latvia
Where is Vildoga?What's around Vildoga?
Wikipedia near Vildoga
Where to stay near Vildoga
The timezone in Vildoga is Europe/Riga
Sunrise at 08:43 and Sunset at 16:18. It's Dark
Latitude. 57.2017°, Longitude. 24.9839°
Satellite map around Vildoga
Loading map of Vildoga and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vildoga, in Cēsu Rajons, Latvia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Vildoga (0km)
- Nurmiži (2.3km)
- Ratnieki (2.9km)
- Andricēni (3.9km)
- Fabriciuss (4.8km)
- Kemoji (5.7km)
- Jaunķempji (5.7km)
- Līgatne (5.8km)
- Ratnieki (6km)
- Ķipari (7.7km)
- Skalupji (7.9km)
- Peltes (8.7km)
- Turaida (9.2km)
- Inciems (9.4km)
- Turaidas Skola (9.5km)
- Sigulda (9.8km)
- (( Dūnupe )) (10.5km)
- Amata (10.8km)
- Vētras (10.9km)
- Ģīmji (11.3km)
- Jūdaži (11.4km)
- Ieriķi (11.9km)
- Maļļi (12km)
- Brasla (12.1km)
- Beites (12.2km)
- Eikaži (12.2km)
- Kārtuži (12.7km)
- Stākas (13.2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
Accommodation around Vildoga
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stacija )) (( Vildoga (3.3km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Krimulda (11.1km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Ģaujas Nacionālais Parks (12.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Vildoga
Parnu, Parnu, Estonia (149.6km)
Tartu, Tartu-ulenurme, Estonia (171.9km)
Kuressaare, Kuressaare, Estonia (201.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.