Traveling Luck for Dimda, Cēsu Rajons, Latvia
Where is Dimda?What's around Dimda?
Wikipedia near Dimda
Where to stay near Dimda
Also known as Dymba
The timezone in Dimda is Europe/Riga
Sunrise at 08:50 and Sunset at 15:35. It's Dark
Latitude. 57.3167°, Longitude. 25.2000°
Loading map of Dimda and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dimda, in Cēsu Rajons, Latvia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pipari (3km)
- Raiskums (3.8km)
- Cēsis (3.8km)
- Ķempes (4.2km)
- Putras (4.6km)
- Līvi (4.6km)
- Auciems (4.8km)
- Duķuri (5.8km)
- Žagari (5.9km)
- Kūdums (7.4km)
- Unguru Purvs (7.6km)
- Lenči (8km)
- Kārļi (8km)
- Rāceņi (8.1km)
- Prikulis (8.3km)
- Miglāči (8.6km)
- Araiši (9.1km)
- Jānamuiža (9.5km)
- Ķienes (9.7km)
- Veismaņi (10km)
- Bille (10.1km)
- Cēļi (10.3km)
- Krīvi (10.6km)
- Šņores (10.8km)
- Priekuļi (10.8km)
- Drabeši (11.4km)
- Stalbe (11.5km)
- Ķāķi (11.6km)
- Skalupji (11.8km)
- Gaidēns (12km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stacija Araiši (11.9km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Cesis (8.9km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Gulbjusalas Purvs (5.2km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Ģaujas Nacionālais Parks (11km)
Airfields or small airports close to Dimda
Parnu, Parnu, Estonia (140.1km)
Tartu, Tartu-ulenurme, Estonia (152.3km)
Amari, Armari air force base, Estonia (240.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.