Traveling Luck for Hver, (IC30), Iceland
Where is Hver?What's around Hver?
Wikipedia near Hver
Where to stay near Hver
Also known as Reykjanes
The timezone in Hver is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 11:33 and Sunset at 14:59. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.0000°, Longitude. -21.3000°
Satellite map around Hver
Loading map of Hver and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hver, in (IC30), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Reykjarfjarðarkambur (8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Mýrahnúkur (5.8km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Árnesey (8.9km)
- tracts of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Ávík (6.6km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Árneseyjar (9.6km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Reykjanes (2.4km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Trékyllisvík (8.1km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Örkin (6.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Gjögursvatn (2.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Húsaá (10.5km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Reykjaneshyrna (6.1km)
Airports close to Hver
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (86.7km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (113.2km)
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (136.9km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (158.3km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (183km)