Traveling Luck for Verzlunarstaður, (IC30), Iceland
Where is Verzlunarstadur?What's around Verzlunarstadur?
Wikipedia near Verzlunarstadur
Where to stay near Verzlunarstaður
Also known as Verzluharstadur, Verzluharstaður
The timezone in Verzlunarstadur is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 11:55 and Sunset at 14:46. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.0500°, Longitude. -21.5500°
Satellite map around Verzlunarstaður
Loading map of Verzlunarstaður and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Verzlunarstaður, in (IC30), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Illagrunn (7.8km)
- tracts of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Ávík (6.7km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Seljanes (5.5km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Árneseyjar (4.5km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Trékyllisvík (5.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Hvalá (8.8km)
Airports close to Verzlunarstaður
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (74.6km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (124.1km)
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (128.4km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (171.1km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (194.8km)