Traveling Luck for Ingólfsfjörður, (IC30), Iceland
Where is Ingolfsfjordur?What's around Ingolfsfjordur?
Wikipedia near Ingolfsfjordur
Where to stay near Ingólfsfjörður
Also known as Ingolfsfjordur
The timezone in Ingolfsfjordur is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 09:02 and Sunset at 17:16. It's light
Latitude. 66.0333°, Longitude. -21.6333°
Satellite map around Ingólfsfjörður
Loading map of Ingólfsfjörður and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ingólfsfjörður, in (IC30), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Munaðarnessker (7.8km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Árneshreppur (6.7km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Árneseyjar (6.6km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Seljanes (2.5km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Trékyllisvík (8.6km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Litlafellshyrna (5.5km)
Airports close to Ingólfsfjörður
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (70.8km)
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (124km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (128.2km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (174.5km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (198.7km)