Traveling Luck for Seljanesfjall, (IC30), Iceland
Where is Seljanesfjall?What's around Seljanesfjall?
Wikipedia near Seljanesfjall
Where to stay near Seljanesfjall
Also known as Seljanes
The timezone in Seljanesfjall is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 07:05 and Sunset at 20:01. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.0500°, Longitude. -21.6500°
Satellite map around Seljanesfjall
Loading map of Seljanesfjall and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Seljanesfjall, in (IC30), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Munaðarnessker (6km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Flatasker (7.8km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Árneshreppur (5.1km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Árneseyjar (8.1km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Seljanes (0.8km)
Airports close to Seljanesfjall
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (69.9km)
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (124.1km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (128.8km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (175.7km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (199.5km)