Traveling Luck for Yong-dong, Ulsan-gwangyŏksi, South Korea
Where is Yong-dong?What's around Yong-dong?
Wikipedia near Yong-dong
Where to stay near Yong-dong
Also known as Yong-ni
The timezone in Yong-dong is Asia/Seoul
Sunrise at 07:28 and Sunset at 17:40. It's Dark
Latitude. 35.3592°, Longitude. 129.3197°
Weather near Yong-dong; Report from Ulsan, 32.9km away
Satellite map around Yong-dong
Loading map of Yong-dong and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Yong-dong, in Ulsan-gwangyŏksi, South Korea
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Yong-dong (0km)
- Sinam-ni (1.3km)
- Nasa (2.2km)
- Hwasan (3.5km)
- Sŏsaeng (3.7km)
- Kanghoe (3.7km)
- Taesong (3.9km)
- Chinha (4.1km)
- Hyoam-dong (4.3km)
- Kilch'ŏl-li (5.3km)
- Chin-dong (5.8km)
- Kori-dong (5.9km)
- Wŏllae (6km)
- O-ri (6.3km)
- Sinmyŏngnye-dong (7.1km)
- Hagŏn (7.6km)
- Tangwŏl-li (7.7km)
- Yongso-ri (8.1km)
- Taeun-dong (8.3km)
- Imnang (8.7km)
- Taean (8.7km)
- Sansŏng (8.8km)
- Sangdae (9.2km)
- Namch'ang (9.6km)
- Chwach'ŏn (9.9km)
- Ch'ilam (10.8km)
- Changan (11km)
- Munjung-ni (11.5km)
- Tŏksil-li (11.6km)
- Pangdo (13.1km)
- Haktong (13.1km)
- Nŏlbat (14km)
Accommodation around Yong-dong
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Sŏsaeng-yŏk (4.3km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Onsan-hang (13.5km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Sanam-p'o (10.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Taeun-san (13.4km)
- an edifice dedicated to religious worship.
- Changan-sa (10.4km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Onsan-myŏn (8.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Hoeya-gang (4.7km)
Airports close to Yong-dong
Ulsan(USN), Ulsan, Korea (32.9km)
Gimhae international(PUS), Kimhae, Korea (50.4km)
Pohang(KPO), Pohang, Korea (88.3km)
Daegu ab(TAE), Taegu, Korea (105.8km)
Tsushima(TSJ), Tsushima, Japan (150.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Yong-dong
Pusan, Busan, Korea (34.2km)
R 806, Kyungju, Korea (70.4km)
Jinhae, Chinhae, Korea (77.8km)
Sacheon ab, Sachon, Korea (148.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.