Traveling Luck for Kilch'ŏl-li, Pusan-gwangyŏksi, South Korea
Where is Kilch'ol-li?What's around Kilch'ol-li?
Wikipedia near Kilch'ol-li
Where to stay near Kilch'ŏl-li
Also known as Kilch'on-dong, Kilch'ŏn-dong
The timezone in Kilch'ol-li is Asia/Seoul
Sunrise at 07:29 and Sunset at 17:38. It's light
Latitude. 35.3278°, Longitude. 129.2942°
Weather near Kilch'ŏl-li; Report from Ulsan, 37.6km away
Satellite map around Kilch'ŏl-li
Loading map of Kilch'ŏl-li and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kilch'ŏl-li, in Pusan-gwangyŏksi, South Korea
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kilch'ŏl-li (0km)
- Kori-dong (0.7km)
- Hyoam-dong (1.1km)
- Wŏllae (1.2km)
- Hwasan (3.8km)
- Imnang (3.9km)
- Sinam-ni (4.4km)
- Hagŏn (5.2km)
- Yong-dong (5.3km)
- Chwach'ŏn (5.3km)
- Ch'ilam (5.6km)
- Yongso-ri (5.9km)
- Munjung-ni (6.4km)
- Changan (6.4km)
- Nasa (6.4km)
- O-ri (7km)
- Taesong (7.8km)
- Sinmyŏngnye-dong (8.3km)
- Chin-dong (8.9km)
- Kanghoe (9km)
- Sŏsaeng (9km)
- Chinha (9.3km)
- Sangdae (10.4km)
- Taeun-dong (10.6km)
- Ilgwang (10.7km)
- Panggok (10.9km)
- Samsŏng (11km)
- Yongch'ŏl-li (11.1km)
- Ich'ŏn (11.3km)
- Nŏlbat (11.9km)
- Talsan (12.6km)
- Namch'ang (12.7km)
- Tangwŏl-li (12.9km)
- Chŭksŏng-ni (13.4km)
- Sansŏng (13.6km)
- Taean (14km)
- Yongsu-ri (14.1km)
Accommodation around Kilch'ŏl-li
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Sŏsaeng-yŏk (1.8km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Tae-am (9.9km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Kanjŏl-gap (8.9km)
- an edifice dedicated to religious worship.
- Changan-sa (10.1km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Ungch'ŏn-jŏsuji (12.3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Tongnae-gun (13.8km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Onsan-myŏn (13.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Hoeya-gang (10km)
Airports close to Kilch'ŏl-li
Ulsan(USN), Ulsan, Korea (37.6km)
Gimhae international(PUS), Kimhae, Korea (45.8km)
Pohang(KPO), Pohang, Korea (93km)
Daegu ab(TAE), Taegu, Korea (107km)
Tsushima(TSJ), Tsushima, Japan (146.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kilch'ŏl-li
Pusan, Busan, Korea (29km)
Jinhae, Chinhae, Korea (73.4km)
R 806, Kyungju, Korea (74.3km)
Sacheon ab, Sachon, Korea (144.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.