Traveling Luck for Wŏllae, Pusan-gwangyŏksi, South Korea
Where is Wollae?What's around Wollae?
Wikipedia near Wollae
Where to stay near Wŏllae
Also known as Wollae-ri, Wŏllae-ri
The timezone in Wollae is Asia/Seoul
Sunrise at 07:05 and Sunset at 18:08. It's light
Latitude. 35.3275°, Longitude. 129.2839°
Weather near Wŏllae; Report from Ulsan, 37.9km away
Satellite map around Wŏllae
Loading map of Wŏllae and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Wŏllae, in Pusan-gwangyŏksi, South Korea
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Wŏllae (0km)
- Kori-dong (0.9km)
- Kilch'ŏl-li (1.2km)
- Hyoam-dong (2.2km)
- Imnang (2.8km)
- Hwasan (3.9km)
- Chwach'ŏn (4.2km)
- Hagŏn (4.3km)
- Ch'ilam (4.7km)
- Yongso-ri (5km)
- Changan (5.3km)
- Sinam-ni (5.3km)
- Munjung-ni (5.5km)
- Yong-dong (6km)
- O-ri (6.5km)
- Nasa (7.4km)
- Sinmyŏngnye-dong (7.9km)
- Taesong (8.8km)
- Chin-dong (8.9km)
- Sŏsaeng (9.6km)
- Kanghoe (9.6km)
- Panggok (9.7km)
- Sangdae (9.9km)
- Yongch'ŏl-li (10km)
- Ilgwang (10km)
- Chinha (10.1km)
- Samsŏng (10.3km)
- Taeun-dong (10.3km)
- Ich'ŏn (10.7km)
- Nŏlbat (10.8km)
- Talsan (11.4km)
- Namch'ang (12.6km)
- Yongsu-ri (12.9km)
- Chŭksŏng-ni (12.9km)
- Tangwŏl-li (13.6km)
- Pyŏngsan (13.8km)
- Maegok (13.8km)
Accommodation around Wŏllae
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Sŏsaeng-yŏk (1.9km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Myŏngsŏn-do (10.9km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Tae-am (10.9km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Kanjŏl-gap (10km)
- an edifice dedicated to religious worship.
- Changan-sa (9.3km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Ungch'ŏn-jŏsuji (11.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Tongnae-gun (12.8km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Onsan-myŏn (13.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Hoeya-gang (10.7km)
Airports close to Wŏllae
Ulsan(USN), Ulsan, Korea (37.9km)
Gimhae international(PUS), Kimhae, Korea (44.7km)
Pohang(KPO), Pohang, Korea (93.3km)
Daegu ab(TAE), Taegu, Korea (106.2km)
Tsushima(TSJ), Tsushima, Japan (146.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Wŏllae
Pusan, Busan, Korea (28.2km)
Jinhae, Chinhae, Korea (72.3km)
R 806, Kyungju, Korea (74.2km)
Sacheon ab, Sachon, Korea (143.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.