Traveling Luck for Naungan Dakula Island, Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
Where is Naungan Dakula Island?What's around Naungan Dakula Island?
Wikipedia near Naungan Dakula Island
Where to stay near Naungan Dakula Island
Also known as Naungan Island, Nungan Dakula Island
The timezone in Naungan Dakula Island is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:58 and Sunset at 17:48. It's Dark
Latitude. 5.2492°, Longitude. 120.3278°
Satellite map around Naungan Dakula Island
Loading map of Naungan Dakula Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Naungan Dakula Island, in Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Naungan Dakula Island (0km)
- Pasiguan Island (2km)
- Naungan Diki Island (2.2km)
- Indangan Island (3km)
- Sang-Sang Island (3.3km)
- Taybuay Island (3.4km)
- Mayemayo Island (3.7km)
- Gambol Island (4km)
- Taruk Island (4.3km)
- Sabuan Island (5.3km)
- Sioalo-Sioalo Island (5.3km)
- Batu Cuning Island (5.5km)
- Situgal Diki Island (5.6km)
- Humah Humah Island (5.9km)
- Tandungan Island (5.9km)
- Sinagbuan Island (6.2km)
- Situgal Hea Island (6.4km)
- Napua Island (6.9km)
- Balu Island (6.9km)
- Amaanang Island (6.9km)
- Baturrapa Island (7km)
- Dundangan Island (7.8km)
- Bacao Island (7.9km)
- Sarucsarucan Island (8.2km)
- Nancaan Island (8.5km)
- Tauntong-Tauntong Island (8.5km)
- Tauntong Diki Island (8.9km)
- Tamloyangan Island (9km)
- Pamisaan Island (9.1km)
- Cal-loan Diki Island (9.6km)
- Cal-loan Island (9.6km)
- Tambiluanga Island (10.1km)
- Kalupag Island (10.2km)
- Pasegan Guimba Island (10.5km)
- Bakeke Islet (10.9km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Tauntong Islands (9.6km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Rock A (6.9km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Bokot Takut Reefs (3.4km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Batan Bay (7.9km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Tandubas (9km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Batan Bank (10.8km)