Traveling Luck for Tapia Agat-Agat Point, Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
Where is Tapia Agat-Agat Point?What's around Tapia Agat-Agat Point?
Wikipedia near Tapia Agat-Agat Point
Where to stay near Tapia Agat-Agat Point
Also known as Point Tapian Agal-Agal
The timezone in Tapia Agat-Agat Point is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:48 and Sunset at 17:40. It's light
Latitude. 5.2214°, Longitude. 120.3564°
Satellite map around Tapia Agat-Agat Point
Loading map of Tapia Agat-Agat Point and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tapia Agat-Agat Point, in Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Bacao Island (1.6km)
- Batu Cuning Island (2.7km)
- Dundangan Island (3.5km)
- Mayemayo Island (4.6km)
- Pasegan Guimba Island (5km)
- Calaitan Island (5km)
- Taybuay Island (5.2km)
- Sioalo-Sioalo Island (5.3km)
- Tandungan Island (5.4km)
- Humah Humah Island (6km)
- Sang-Sang Island (6.3km)
- Gambol Island (6.5km)
- Indangan Island (7km)
- Pasiguan Island (7.4km)
- Naungan Dakula Island (8km)
- Sarucsarucan Island (8km)
- Amaanang Island (8.1km)
- Balu Island (8.1km)
- Napua Island (8.3km)
- Sinagbuan Island (8.6km)
- Sabuan Island (8.6km)
- Tamloyangan Island (8.8km)
- Tambiluanga Island (9.1km)
- Sipungut Island (9.5km)
- Naungan Diki Island (9.9km)
- Kalupag Island (9.9km)
- Pasegan Samal Island (10.3km)
- Taruk Island (10.3km)
- Situgal Hea Island (11.6km)
- Bakeke Islet (11.8km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Calaitan Islets (6.1km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Bokot Takut Reefs (5.2km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Batan Bay (1.6km)