Traveling Luck for Basih Point, Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
Where is Basih Point?What's around Basih Point?
Wikipedia near Basih Point
Where to stay near Basih Point
Also known as Point Basih
The timezone in Basih Point is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 06:00 and Sunset at 17:49. It's Dark
Latitude. 5.2722°, Longitude. 120.3733°
Satellite map around Basih Point
Loading map of Basih Point and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Basih Point, in Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Bakeke Islet (1.1km)
- Kalupag Island (1.2km)
- Sarucsarucan Island (2.8km)
- Tandungan Island (5.8km)
- Pasegan Guimba Island (7.7km)
- Mayemayo Island (8.7km)
- Batu Cuning Island (9.1km)
- Pasegan Samal Island (9.7km)
- Naungan Dakula Island (10.3km)
- Taybuay Island (11.2km)
- Pandanan Island (11.4km)
- Pasiguan Island (11.8km)
- Bacao Island (12.1km)
- Sang-Sang Island (12.2km)
- Naungan Diki Island (12.2km)
- Indangan Island (12.5km)
- Baturrapa Island (12.8km)
- Gambol Island (13km)
- Sioalo-Sioalo Island (13.2km)
- Dundangan Island (13.5km)
- Humah Humah Island (14.1km)
- Taruk Island (14.6km)
- Tauntong Diki Island (14.9km)
- Sabuan Island (15km)
- Situgal Diki Island (15.4km)
- Calaitan Island (15.6km)
- Sinagbuan Island (15.7km)
- Balu Island (16km)
- Amaanang Island (16km)
- Napua Island (16km)
- Tauntong-Tauntong Island (16.3km)
- Nancaan Island (16.7km)
- Situgal Hea Island (16.7km)
- Tamloyangan Island (17.7km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Calaitan Islets (16.6km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Bokot Takut Reefs (11.2km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Batan Bay (12.1km)
- a large body of salt water more or less confined by continuous land or chains of islands forming a subdivision of an ocean.
- Kalupag Sea (5.1km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Batan Bank (15.3km)