Traveling Luck for Cambasac Point, Surigao del Norte, Philippines
Where is Cambasac Point?What's around Cambasac Point?
Wikipedia near Cambasac Point
Where to stay near Cambasac Point
The timezone in Cambasac Point is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:41 and Sunset at 17:15. It's light
Latitude. 9.7500°, Longitude. 126.0333°
Satellite map around Cambasac Point
Loading map of Cambasac Point and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cambasac Point, in Surigao del Norte, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Cambas-ac (0.2km)
- San Miguel (3.1km)
- Camiligan (3.5km)
- Dapa (4.1km)
- Salvacion (4.4km)
- Boyo-boyo (5km)
- Lumatan (6.9km)
- Boy-ay (7.6km)
- Monserrat (7.8km)
- Bito-on (8.7km)
- Osmena (10km)
- Cabugao (11.1km)
- San Roque (11.6km)
- Consolacion (12.2km)
- Antipolo (12.6km)
- Cacub (13.2km)
- Kascali-an (13.4km)
- Union (14.4km)
- Sogas (14.8km)
- Consuelo (16.3km)
- Lobogon (16.5km)
- Santa Cruz (17.6km)
- Malinao (18.1km)
- Maasin (18.2km)
- Cabalawan (18.4km)
- San Fernando (18.5km)
- Sayak (19.2km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
Accommodation around Cambasac Point
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Pamay Bay (17.6km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Dapa Channel (2km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Dapa (3.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Mount Sibonga (11.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Cambasac Point
Surigao, Sangley point, Philippines (102.8km)
Guiuan, Guiuan, Philippines (244.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.