Traveling Luck for Port Sibonga, Surigao del Norte, Philippines
Where is Port Sibonga?What's around Port Sibonga?
Wikipedia near Port Sibonga
Where to stay near Port Sibonga
The timezone in Port Sibonga is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:14 and Sunset at 17:51. It's Dark
Latitude. 9.6833332999999993°, Longitude. 126°
Geographic features & Photographs around Port Sibonga, in Surigao del Norte, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Consolacion (1.9km)
- Monserrat (8.9km)
- San Miguel (10.9km)
- Socorro (13.2km)
- Cambas-ac (13.9km)
- Kascali-an (14.5km)
- Nueva Estrella (15.4km)
- Pamosaingan (15.5km)
- Dapa (17.4km)
- Camiligan (17.4km)
- Bad-ang (17.5km)
- Boyo-boyo (17.8km)
- Salvacion (18.2km)
- Santa Cruz (18.6km)
- Bito-on (20.2km)
- Lumatan (20.7km)
- Boy-ay (21.1km)
- Cacub (22.1km)
- Cabugao (23km)
- Osmena (23.2km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Kanlanuk Bay (16.3km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Dapa Channel (12km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Mount Sibonga (3.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Port Sibonga
Surigao, Sangley point, Philippines (97.7km)
Guiuan, Guiuan, Philippines (255.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.