Traveling Luck for San Miguel, Surigao del Norte, Philippines
Where is San Miguel?What's around San Miguel?
Wikipedia near San Miguel
Where to stay near San Miguel
The timezone in San Miguel is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:40 and Sunset at 17:15. It's Dark
Latitude. 9.7344°, Longitude. 126.0278°
Loading map of San Miguel and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around San Miguel, in Surigao del Norte, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- San Miguel (0km)
- Cambas-ac (3km)
- Monserrat (5.3km)
- Camiligan (6.5km)
- Dapa (6.6km)
- Salvacion (7.3km)
- Boyo-boyo (7.7km)
- Consolacion (9.1km)
- Lumatan (9.9km)
- Boy-ay (10.6km)
- Bito-on (11km)
- Kascali-an (12km)
- Osmena (12.6km)
- Cabugao (13.6km)
- San Roque (14.7km)
- Cacub (14.8km)
- Antipolo (15.2km)
- Union (15.9km)
- Sogas (17.9km)
- Consuelo (18.9km)
- Lobogon (19.3km)
- Malinao (20.2km)
- San Fernando (20.4km)
- Santa Cruz (20.5km)
- Cabalawan (20.8km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
Accommodation around San Miguel
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Pamay Bay (19.2km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Dapa Channel (1.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Dapa (5.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Mount Sibonga (8.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to San Miguel
Surigao, Sangley point, Philippines (101.9km)
Guiuan, Guiuan, Philippines (247.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.