Traveling Luck for Gunong Rapat New Village, Perak, Malaysia
Where is Gunong Rapat New Village?What's around Gunong Rapat New Village?
Wikipedia near Gunong Rapat New Village
Where to stay near Gunong Rapat New Village
Also known as Gunong Rapat
The timezone in Gunong Rapat New Village is Asia/Pontianak
Sunrise at 06:05 and Sunset at 18:21. It's light
Latitude. 4.5667°, Longitude. 101.1333°
Loading map of Gunong Rapat New Village and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gunong Rapat New Village, in Perak, Malaysia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Gunong Rapat New Village (0km)
- Kampong Baharu Ampang (3.4km)
- Kampong Sengat (4.8km)
- Simpang Pulai (6.8km)
- Telok Kangor (7.6km)
- Kampong Sungai Rapat (7.6km)
- Keramat Pulai (7.6km)
- Kampong Kepayang (9.6km)
- Tambun (10.1km)
- Kampong Kepayang (10.2km)
- Kampong Kurnia (10.2km)
- Kampong Pinji (10.7km)
- Kampong Simee (12.2km)
- Simpang Sindu (13.5km)
- Kampong Kurnia (13.5km)
- Kampong Pasir Puteh (13.6km)
- Kampong Paya Rengas (14km)
- Kampong Tualang Tujoh (14km)
- Kampong Pengkalan (14km)
- New Kopisan (14km)
- Kampong Meranti Lapan (14.4km)
- Kampong Changkat Larang (14.4km)
- Kampong Peng Pegoh (15.2km)
- Kampong Kuala Punti (15.2km)
- Kampong Tamboh (16.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Gunong Rapat New Village
- a tract of public land reserved for future use or restricted as to use.
- Tambun Malay Reservation (6.8km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Ipoh (10.7km)
Airports close to Gunong Rapat New Village
Sultan azlan shah(IPH), Ipoh, Malaysia (8.4km)
Penang international(PEN), Penang, Malaysia (227.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gunong Rapat New Village
Butterworth, Butterworth, Malaysia (235.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.