Traveling Luck for Sungai Kati, Perak, Malaysia
Where is Sungai Kati?What's around Sungai Kati?
Wikipedia near Sungai Kati
Where to stay near Sungai Kati
The timezone in Sungai Kati is Asia/Pontianak
Sunrise at 06:10 and Sunset at 18:23. It's Dark
Latitude. 4.6167°, Longitude. 101.0833°
Satellite map around Sungai Kati
Loading map of Sungai Kati and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sungai Kati, in Perak, Malaysia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kampong Tamboh (3.4km)
- Kampong Simee (3.4km)
- Jelapang (4.8km)
- Kampong Kepayang (4.8km)
- Kampong Tawas (7.6km)
- Kampong Sungai Rapat (7.6km)
- Kampong Tasek (9.6km)
- Tambun (10.2km)
- Kampong Chepor (10.7km)
- Kampong Pasir Puteh (10.7km)
- Menglembu (12.2km)
- Kampong Baharu Ampang (12.2km)
- Kampong Pinji (13.5km)
- Gunong Rapat New Village (14.4km)
- Kampong Sengat (15.1km)
- Kampong Batu Lapan (15.2km)
- Kampong Ulu Chepor (16.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Sungai Kati (0km)
- Sungai Meru (3.4km)
- Sungai Tapah (3.4km)
- Sungai Tambun (4.8km)
- Sungai Lang (4.8km)
- Sungai Sah (6.8km)
- Sungai Enggang (6.8km)
- Sungai Chendol (7.6km)
- Sungai Pari (7.6km)
- Sungai Burong (9.6km)
- Sungai Chepor (10.7km)
- Sungai Selai (10.7km)
- Sungai Pelupoh (13.5km)
- Sungai Chemor (13.9km)
- Sungai Bulat (14.4km)
- Sungai Jarum Mas (15.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a large commercialized agricultural landholding with associated buildings and other facilities.
Accommodation around Sungai Kati
- a tract of public land reserved for future use or restricted as to use.
- Tambun Malay Reservation (10.7km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Lahat (15.1km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Ipoh (6.8km)
- a specialized facility for vacation, health, or participation sports activities.
- Keledang Hill Station (15.2km)
Airports close to Sungai Kati
Sultan azlan shah(IPH), Ipoh, Malaysia (10.1km)
Penang international(PEN), Penang, Malaysia (213.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Sungai Kati
Butterworth, Butterworth, Malaysia (221km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.