Traveling Luck for Mnondo, Mashonaland East, Zimbabwe
Where is Mnondo?What's around Mnondo?
Wikipedia near Mnondo
Where to stay near Mnondo
The timezone in Mnondo is Africa/Harare
Sunrise at 05:50 and Sunset at 18:18. It's light
Latitude. -17.5569°, Longitude. 31.9964° , Elevation. 1263m
Satellite map around Mnondo
Loading map of Mnondo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mnondo, in Mashonaland East, Zimbabwe
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Mnondo (4.4km)
- Zirawa (9.3km)
- Pirimangwe (10.3km)
- Chivumbi (12.7km)
- Rochester (13.3km)
- Lionde (17.1km)
- Mwai (19.1km)
- Ruhambe (21km)
- Rippling Waters (21.2km)
- Maruwa Park (21.3km)
- Rathgar (24.6km)
- Kyrenia (24.7km)
- Kafyolo (25.8km)
- Stormfield (26.2km)
- Rathmines (27.6km)
- Forest Hill (28.1km)
- Mangarwi Estate (29.4km)
- Nyamandi (30.4km)
- Shauri Ya Vita (31.3km)
- Muffkin (33.6km)
- Muskwe (33.7km)
- Chidara (36.3km)
- Carolina (36.9km)
- Nyaderi Ranch (38.7km)
- Chirimudombo (40.1km)
- Nyazikatzi (45.3km)
- Fairly (46.2km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Mtoko Intensive Conservation Area (32.2km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Mashonaland East Province (17.9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Hoyuyu (19.7km)
- cattle dipping tank;
- a small artificial pond used for immersing cattle in chemically treated water for disease control.
- Muskwe Dip (44km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Zhombwe (41.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mnondo
Mutoko, Mutoko, Zimbabwe (68.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.