Traveling Luck for Mashonaland East Province, Mashonaland East, Zimbabwe
Where is Mashonaland East Province?What's around Mashonaland East Province?
Wikipedia near Mashonaland East Province
Where to stay near Mashonaland East Province
Also known as Mashonaland East
The timezone in Mashonaland East Province is Africa/Harare
Sunrise at 06:12 and Sunset at 17:24. It's Dark
Latitude. -17.5°, Longitude. 32°
Geographic features & Photographs around Mashonaland East Province, in Mashonaland East, Zimbabwe
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Chivumbi (5.2km)
- Kafyolo (9.8km)
- Zirawa (12.3km)
- Mnondo (13.9km)
- Nyamandi (14.4km)
- Rochester (14.5km)
- Forest Hill (15.9km)
- Muskwe (16.4km)
- Rathmines (20km)
- Rathgar (20.7km)
- Rippling Waters (25.4km)
- Pirimangwe (26.6km)
- Nyaderi Mission Farm (27.9km)
- Stormfield (29.5km)
- Maruwa Park (29.9km)
- Nyaderi Ranch (30.5km)
- Muffkin (30.5km)
- Ruhambe (34.7km)
- Lionde (35km)
- Carolina (36.6km)
- Shauri Ya Vita (36.6km)
- Mwai (36.9km)
- Mangarwi Estate (40.1km)
- Kyrenia (42.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Hoyuyu (36.9km)
- cattle dipping tank;
- a small artificial pond used for immersing cattle in chemically treated water for disease control.
- Muskwe Dip (26.5km)
- a place characterized by dwellings, school, church, hospital and other facilities operated by a religious group for the purpose of providing charitable services and to propagate religion.
- Nyaderi Mission (26.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mashonaland East Province
Mutoko, Mutoko, Zimbabwe (59.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.