Traveling Luck for Savernake, Mashonaland East, Zimbabwe
Where is Savernake?What's around Savernake?
Wikipedia near Savernake
Where to stay near Savernake
The timezone in Savernake is Africa/Harare
Sunrise at 05:27 and Sunset at 17:51. It's light
Latitude. -17.5211°, Longitude. 31.9131°
Satellite map around Savernake
Loading map of Savernake and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Savernake, in Mashonaland East, Zimbabwe
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Renga Renga (11.1km)
- Rungu (19.2km)
- Dungu (24.8km)
- Mashiamvura (25.6km)
- Mnondo (27.4km)
- Nembgwe (27.9km)
- Nyanguru (29.4km)
- Nangura (29.4km)
- Muskwe (30.7km)
- Charangonya (33.3km)
- Urenje (36.4km)
- Humayasikana (36.8km)
- Zinjanja (36.9km)
- Chikwira (38.1km)
- Manama (38.1km)
- Kukendami (39.4km)
- Hori (40.6km)
- Humbgwe (41km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Mashonaland East Province (26.9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Zanyika (30.3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Murehwa District (24.8km)
- agricultural colony;
- a tract of land set aside for agricultural settlement.
- Chitowa Purchase Land (24.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Zhombwe (28.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Savernake
Mutoko, Mutoko, Zimbabwe (86.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.