Traveling Luck for Hassi Tafetchna, Oriental, Morocco
Where is Hassi Tafetchna?What's around Hassi Tafetchna?
Wikipedia near Hassi Tafetchna
Where to stay near Hassi Tafetchna
The timezone in Hassi Tafetchna is Africa/Casablanca
Sunrise at 05:05 and Sunset at 19:11. It's light
Latitude. 32.3500°, Longitude. -2.6600°
Satellite map around Hassi Tafetchna
Loading map of Hassi Tafetchna and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hassi Tafetchna, in Oriental, Morocco
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Chebka Jifa (2.4km)
- Aouter Srhir (7.4km)
- Guelb el Azreg (10.1km)
- Jbel Kehida (10.3km)
- Jebel Tafetna (11.3km)
- Aouter Kbir (13.4km)
- Jebel Tamsahelt (14km)
- Jebel Aziza (16.8km)
- Jebel Tissoufi (19.8km)
- Jbel Akellal (21.9km)
- Jebel el Kob (22.4km)
- Jbel Zerouk (22.9km)
- Guemgoum Nakhla (25.2km)
- Jbel Tioua (25.6km)
- Jebel Korima (27.1km)
- Chebka Bou Issouitene (27.2km)
- Jebel Filou (28.9km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Aïn Chaïr (26.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- El Goïda Rharbia (5.7km)
- cylindrical holes, pits, or tunnels drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Tit n' Zembaït (2.9km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Jebel Lourhaïda el Rharbia (4.6km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Plaine de Tamlelt (25.1km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Aïn Chaïr (26.8km)