Traveling Luck for Digo, Anjouan, Comoros
Where is Digo?What's around Digo?
Wikipedia near Digo
Where to stay near Digo
The timezone in Digo is Indian/Comoro
Sunrise at 06:00 and Sunset at 18:32. It's light
Latitude. -12.2344°, Longitude. 44.4258°
Weather near Digo; Report from Ouani Anjouan , 28.5km away
Satellite map around Digo
Loading map of Digo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Digo, in Anjouan, Comoros
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Mchakojour (5.5km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Havre Pomoni (9.3km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Anjouan (5km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Satsoumou (14.4km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Bouélaouvanga (15.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Digo (0km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Source Bako-Chikélé (10.5km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Anjouan (5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Dzialandée (4.2km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Dzialaoutsounga (8.7km)
Airports close to Digo
Anjouan ouani(AJN), Anjouan, Comoros islands (28.5km)
Moheli bandar es salam(NWA), Moheli, Comoros islands (181.1km)