Traveling Luck for Sabanas de El Coco, Apure, Venezuela
Where is Sabanas de El Coco?What's around Sabanas de El Coco?
Wikipedia near Sabanas de El Coco
Where to stay near Sabanas de El Coco
The timezone in Sabanas de El Coco is America/Caracas
Sunrise at 06:27 and Sunset at 18:48. It's light
Latitude. 7.5167°, Longitude. -69.9500°
Loading map of Sabanas de El Coco and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sabanas de El Coco, in Apure, Venezuela
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Laguna Flor Amarilla (19.4km)
- intermittent lake;
- A lake which may dry up in the dry season.
- Laguna El Mango (24km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Monte El Guate (22.2km)
Airports close to Sabanas de El Coco
Santiago perez(AUC), Arauca, Colombia (176km)
Barinas(BNS), Barinas, Venezuela (218.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Sabanas de El Coco
Palmarito, Palmarito, Venezuela (44.8km)
Elorza, Elorza, Venezuela (125.2km)
Guasdualito, Guasdualito, Venezuela (167.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.