Traveling Luck for Caño Nadales, Apure, Venezuela
Where is Cano Nadales?What's around Cano Nadales?
Wikipedia near Cano Nadales
Where to stay near Caño Nadales
The timezone in Cano Nadales is America/Caracas
Sunrise at 06:31 and Sunset at 18:17. It's Dark
Latitude. 7.5022°, Longitude. -69.8506°
Satellite map around Caño Nadales
Loading map of Caño Nadales and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Caño Nadales, in Apure, Venezuela
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Palmas (22.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Laguna Flor Amarilla (2.8km)
- a shallow part of a stream which can be crossed on foot or by land vehicle.
- Paso de Hato Romero (29.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Monte El Guate (2.8km)
Airports close to Caño Nadales
Santiago perez(AUC), Arauca, Colombia (191.8km)
Barinas(BNS), Barinas, Venezuela (226.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Caño Nadales
Palmarito, Palmarito, Venezuela (64.2km)
Elorza, Elorza, Venezuela (110.2km)
Guasdualito, Guasdualito, Venezuela (184.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.