Traveling Luck for Sabanilla, Zamora-Chinchipe, Ecuador
Where is Sabanilla?What's around Sabanilla?
Wikipedia near Sabanilla
Where to stay near Sabanilla
The timezone in Sabanilla is America/Thule
Sunrise at 07:22 and Sunset at 19:31. It's Dark
Latitude. -4.0333°, Longitude. -79.0167°
Loading map of Sabanilla and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sabanilla, in Zamora-Chinchipe, Ecuador
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Río Sabanilla (3.9km)
- Quebrada Gemairo (13.1km)
- Quebrada Limones (14.6km)
- Río La Rápida (17.6km)
- Río Bombuscara (18.2km)
- Quebrada El Líbano (19.4km)
- Río Jamboe (21.2km)
- Quebrada del León (22.8km)
- Quebrada de Tzunantza (23.5km)
- Quebrada Las Palmas (24.2km)
- Río San Román (24.8km)
- Río La Moza (24.9km)
- Quebrada Piuntza (25.5km)
- Quebrada Cascarrillones (25.6km)
- Río La Curintza (26.1km)
- Río Timbara (26.4km)
- Tzunantza. Quebrada (26.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Cordillera de Curintza (27.1km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Lastre (18.4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Cantón Zamora (17.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Sabanilla
Gualaquiza, Gualaquiza, Ecuador (176.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.