Traveling Luck for Jambue Alto, Zamora-Chinchipe, Ecuador
Where is Jambue Alto?What's around Jambue Alto?
Wikipedia near Jambue Alto
Where to stay near Jambue Alto
The timezone in Jambue Alto is America/Thule
Sunrise at 07:14 and Sunset at 19:09. It's light
Latitude. -4.1122221999999997°, Longitude. -78.943611099999998°
Geographic features & Photographs around Jambue Alto, in Zamora-Chinchipe, Ecuador
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Quebrada del León (4.8km)
- Quebrada La Pituca (5.1km)
- Quebrada El Líbano (6km)
- Río La Huatusa (10.7km)
- Río Jamboe (11km)
- Río Bombuscara (11.2km)
- Río Numbami (12.1km)
- Quebrada Cascarrillones (12.2km)
- Río La Moza (12.5km)
- Quebrada Limones (12.7km)
- Quebrada Timbara (12.8km)
- Quebrada Bunga (13.6km)
- Quebrada Gemairo (14km)
- Río La Curintza (14.3km)
- Río El Destroso (14.3km)
- Quebrada Piuntza (15.3km)
- Quebrada de Tzunantza (16.1km)
- Quebrada Las Palmas (16.8km)
- Quebrada Paladines (17km)
- Quebrada Neya (17.2km)
- Quebrada Pailón (17.4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Cordillera de Curintza (6km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- La Conga (16.4km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Lastre (9.7km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Cantón Zamora (10.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Cerro Cayamuca (12.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Jambue Alto
Gualaquiza, Gualaquiza, Ecuador (183.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.