Traveling Luck for Cerro Ramada, Chuquisaca, Bolivia
Where is Cerro Ramada?What's around Cerro Ramada?
Wikipedia near Cerro Ramada
Where to stay near Cerro Ramada
The timezone in Cerro Ramada is America/La_Paz
Sunrise at 05:47 and Sunset at 18:20. It's light
Latitude. -18.8000°, Longitude. -64.6333°
Satellite map around Cerro Ramada
Loading map of Cerro Ramada and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cerro Ramada, in Chuquisaca, Bolivia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Cinchos de Mojocoya (23.1km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Pepinalito (11.9km)
Airports close to Cerro Ramada
Juana azurduy de padilla(SRE), Sucre, Bolivia (212.7km)