Traveling Luck for Quebrada Santa Ana, Chuquisaca, Bolivia
Where is Quebrada Santa Ana?What's around Quebrada Santa Ana?
Wikipedia near Quebrada Santa Ana
Where to stay near Quebrada Santa Ana
The timezone in Quebrada Santa Ana is America/La_Paz
Sunrise at 05:40 and Sunset at 18:25. It's light
Latitude. -18.8833°, Longitude. -64.7333°
Satellite map around Quebrada Santa Ana
Loading map of Quebrada Santa Ana and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Quebrada Santa Ana, in Chuquisaca, Bolivia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Cerro Sunchu Pata (11.6km)
- Cerro Cobre Punta (11.6km)
- Cerro Barbechos (17km)
- Cerro Pucarillos (25.7km)
- Cerro Punu Pampa (25.7km)
- Cerro Laica Kkota (26.5km)
- Cerro Sillani (28.9km)
- Cerro Kanalla (32.6km)
- Cerro Chilijchi (37.8km)
- Cerro Cuchilla (38km)
- Cerro Trigoloma (38.3km)
- Cerro Ramada (40.9km)
- Cerro El Baúl (44.1km)
- Cerro del Rodeo (47.8km)
- Cerro Pucara (49km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Hacienda Parajti Ajial (43.2km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Yuthu Pampa (30.3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Provincia Zudáñez (32.6km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Pepinalito (39.4km)
Airports close to Quebrada Santa Ana
Juana azurduy de padilla(SRE), Sucre, Bolivia (175.9km)