Traveling Luck for Nabak, Morobe, Papua New Guinea
Where is Nabak?What's around Nabak?
Wikipedia near Nabak
Where to stay near Nabak
The timezone in Nabak is Pacific/Port_Moresby
Sunrise at 05:57 and Sunset at 18:06. It's light
Latitude. -6.6500°, Longitude. 147.0167°
Satellite map around Nabak
Loading map of Nabak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nabak, in Morobe, Papua New Guinea
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Nabak (0km)
- Bumayong (4.1km)
- Puahom Yanga (5.8km)
- Malahang Mission (13.1km)
- Omili (13.1km)
- Butibum 1 (16.5km)
- Gawan (17km)
- Gobadik (17km)
- Yanga (18.5km)
- Buko (20.7km)
- Kwapsanek (21km)
- Musom (21km)
- Mumum (21km)
- Wagang (21.1km)
- Lae (21.1km)
- Tikeling (22.2km)
- Tali (22.2km)
- Wagan (22.2km)
- Singaua (27.7km)
- Labu (27.7km)
- Apo (31.4km)
- Sambue (33.2km)
- Kaisia (36.9km)
- Malanpipi (38km)
- Aluki (38.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a large commercialized agricultural landholding with associated buildings and other facilities.
- religious center;
- a facility where more than one religious activity is carried out, e.g., retreat, school, monastery, worship.
- Martin Luther Seminary (16.5km)
- a relatively narrow, deep depression with steep sides, the bottom of which generally has a continuous slope.
- Markham Canyon (25.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Busu Mountain (33.2km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Busu Malaria Centre (4.1km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Atzera Range (25.1km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Markham Bay (25.1km)
Airports close to Nabak
Nadzab(LAE), Nadzab, Papua new guinea (74.6km)