Traveling Luck for Markham River, Morobe, Papua New Guinea
Where is Markham River?What's around Markham River?
Wikipedia near Markham River
Where to stay near Markham River
Also known as Wantsit, Wusi, Wussi River
The timezone in Markham River is Pacific/Port_Moresby
Sunrise at 05:45 and Sunset at 18:13. It's light
Latitude. -6.7333°, Longitude. 146.9667°
Satellite map around Markham River
Loading map of Markham River and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Markham River, in Morobe, Papua New Guinea
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Labu (4.1km)
- Lae (8.3km)
- Omili (11.7km)
- Buko (12.4km)
- Butibum 1 (13.1km)
- Wagang (16.5km)
- Malahang Mission (18.5km)
- Yanga (21.1km)
- Bumayong (22.2km)
- Puahom Yanga (23.4km)
- Nabak (24.1km)
- Tali (35.3km)
- Tikeling (35.3km)
- Wagan (35.3km)
- Mumum (36.9km)
- Gobadik (38.1km)
- Singaua (38.1km)
- Gawan (40.7km)
- Musom (42.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a large commercialized agricultural landholding with associated buildings and other facilities.
- religious center;
- a facility where more than one religious activity is carried out, e.g., retreat, school, monastery, worship.
- Martin Luther Seminary (13.1km)
- a relatively narrow, deep depression with steep sides, the bottom of which generally has a continuous slope.
- Markham Canyon (9.2km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Busu Malaria Centre (22.2km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Atzera Range (27.7km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Markham Bay (9.2km)
Airports close to Markham River
Nadzab(LAE), Nadzab, Papua new guinea (72km)